C2S Consulting Group is an AWS Consulting Partner, focusing on our client's applications and workloads to design a strategy and plan to migrate to the AWS environment, and introduce them to the operational benefits. This results in more reliable systems, automation at all levels and higher return on investment. We specialize in making the migration to AWS successful for government and commercial entities, and provide services for cloud software development, workload migration, deployment automation and cloud security integration. We work on the cutting edge of technology and offer opportunities for variety, challenging work and career advancement.
- Demonstrate on-the-job experience developing risk assessment reports based on review of system plans and interviews with developer/customer, assess systems against Information Assurance policies and regulations, analyze risk, recommend mitigating countermeasures, and writing short risk assessment certification reports for submission
- Provide knowledge of vulnerabilities and assessments tools and hand-on testing experience
- Coordinate and perform system and security testing, analyze and document test results, document risk and recommend mitigating countermeasures to identified threats, vulnerabilities, and shortfalls
- Provide experience and knowledge in identifying and applying the appropriate level of recommended remediation to security anomalies or integrity loopholes, such as system weakness or vulnerabilities
- Develop and document system evaluation test plans and procedures
- US Citizen with an Active TS/SCI w/ FS Poly
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but may be substituted with experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Architecting RESTful microservices
- Flexible development languages, such as Java and Node.js
- NoSQL storage in Cassandra, MongoDB and DynamoDB
- Must have or be able to obtain AWS Developer Certification
Why work at C2S Consulting Group?
At C2S Consulting Group, we work on a wide variety of project for customers. Our company balances innovation, engineering, and entrepreneurship. We value our employees and the technologies with which we work.